Data & Information Services Center
Selected Data Sources
DISC provides quantitative, numeric microdata for researchers and students conducting secondary analysis in the social sciences. For DISC users not familiar with statistical software, we have an array of data products with menu-based interfaces.
Longitudinal surveys, macroeconomic indicators, election studies, population studies, socialization patterns, poverty measures, labor force participation, public opinion polls, education and health data, and census data comprise the scope of the collection.
- New IPUMS data collection -- December 1, 2016
- Country Statistical Yearbook Library Guide - Nov. 17, 2016
- Constituency-Level Elections Archive (CLEA) Data Release - October 28, 2016
- New election related resources available from Roper Center
- New NIH/FDA Public-Use Data File - August 11, 2016
- New Data Training Opportunities from the US Censu Bureau - July 20, 2016
- New Data Extractor Available From NCES-July 12, 2016
- ICPSR China Census Data Webinar-May 16, 2016
- ICPSR April 12 Webinar
- New Data Archive Available at ICPSR
- 2016 ICPSR Summer Program in Quantitative Methods of Social Research
- ICPSR Feb. 1 Webinar
- ICPSR Announces Funding Opportunity for 2016 Summer Program
- NSF/DoD/NIH Proposal Writing Workshops
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Open during summer and semester breaks