Data & Information Services Center
Selected Data Sources
DISC provides quantitative, numeric microdata for researchers and students conducting secondary analysis in the social sciences. For DISC users not familiar with statistical software, we have an array of data products with menu-based interfaces.
Longitudinal surveys, macroeconomic indicators, election studies, population studies, socialization patterns, poverty measures, labor force participation, public opinion polls, education and health data, and census data comprise the scope of the collection.
- BLS Announces Reductions to Two Data Programs
- ICPSR Student Data Curation Paper Competition
- BLS to Discontinue Anonymous FTP Service 2/28/14
- Webinar: Resources for Health Research from ICPSR, Feb. 26
- Census Bureau Mobile App dwellr: What's Your Dream Location?
- Updates from IPUMS
- ICPSR Webinar 12/2: Summer Internships, Research Paper Competitions
- ICPSR Undergraduate Summer Internship Program 2014
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Open during summer and semester breaks