Data & Information Services Center
Selected Data Sources
DISC provides quantitative, numeric microdata for researchers and students conducting secondary analysis in the social sciences. For DISC users not familiar with statistical software, we have an array of data products with menu-based interfaces.
Longitudinal surveys, macroeconomic indicators, election studies, population studies, socialization patterns, poverty measures, labor force participation, public opinion polls, education and health data, and census data comprise the scope of the collection.
- University of Wisconsin Research Data Center Inaugural Workshop - Sept. 21, 2015
- National Establishment Time-Series (NETS) Database
- ICPSR Data Training Webinar - May 27, 2015
- Russell Sage Foundation Call for Papers
- ICPSR DDI Webinar
- North American DDI User Conference [NADDI] (April 8-10, 2015)
- Long term impacts caused by changes to the Canadian Census
- openICPSR becomes Recommended Data Repository
- NAHDAP Summer Workshop (June 22-24, 2015)
- 2015 ICSPR Summer Scholarships
- ICPSR Summer Program Five-day Workshop (Jul. 27-31, 2015)
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Open during summer and semester breaks