Data & Information Services Center
Selected Data Sources
DISC provides quantitative, numeric microdata for researchers and students conducting secondary analysis in the social sciences. For DISC users not familiar with statistical software, we have an array of data products with menu-based interfaces.
Longitudinal surveys, macroeconomic indicators, election studies, population studies, socialization patterns, poverty measures, labor force participation, public opinion polls, education and health data, and census data comprise the scope of the collection.
- VIVO Series at Health Sciences Learning Center, UW-Madison
- Open Data: New Federal Policy and Presidential Executive Order
- Online Headlines: There May Be Millions More Poor People in the US Than You Think
- Webinar: Resource Center for Minority Data, May 21
- "Census Reform Act" Would Eliminate Most Census Surveys
- U.S. Census Bureau Spring Webinars
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Open during summer and semester breaks