Data & Information Services Center
Selected Data Sources
DISC provides quantitative, numeric microdata for researchers and students conducting secondary analysis in the social sciences. For DISC users not familiar with statistical software, we have an array of data products with menu-based interfaces.
Longitudinal surveys, macroeconomic indicators, election studies, population studies, socialization patterns, poverty measures, labor force participation, public opinion polls, education and health data, and census data comprise the scope of the collection.
- ICPSR Announces New Data Sharing Tool
- Intergrated Public Use Microdata Series (IPUMS)-International New Samples
- New Census Report on Marital Status/Fertility
- America's Trip to Work
- US Census Bureau Working Paper Examines Race Report Among Hispanic
- ICPSR Summer Program Data Curation Courses
- BLS Announces Reductions to Two Data Programs
- ICPSR Student Data Curation Paper Competition
- BLS to Discontinue Anonymous FTP Service 2/28/14
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Open during summer and semester breaks