Data & Information Services Center
Selected Data Sources
DISC provides quantitative, numeric microdata for researchers and students conducting secondary analysis in the social sciences. For DISC users not familiar with statistical software, we have an array of data products with menu-based interfaces.
Longitudinal surveys, macroeconomic indicators, election studies, population studies, socialization patterns, poverty measures, labor force participation, public opinion polls, education and health data, and census data comprise the scope of the collection.
- Updates from IPUMS
- ICPSR Webinar 12/2: Summer Internships, Research Paper Competitions
- Online Headlines: Social Scientists Hit Back at NSF Grant Rules
- ICPSR Undergraduate Summer Internship Program 2014
- IRB UW-Madison: Post-Project Procedures, 11/20 9am
- You're Doing It Wrong! Data Retention and the Cloud – Tue. 11/12
- Rescheduled Data Releases: Census, BLS
- Online Headlines: Microbiome Meets Big Social Science
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Open during summer and semester breaks