Data & Information Services Center
Selected Data Sources
DISC provides quantitative, numeric microdata for researchers and students conducting secondary analysis in the social sciences. For DISC users not familiar with statistical software, we have an array of data products with menu-based interfaces.
Longitudinal surveys, macroeconomic indicators, election studies, population studies, socialization patterns, poverty measures, labor force participation, public opinion polls, education and health data, and census data comprise the scope of the collection.
- New NIH/FDA Public-Use Data File - August 11, 2016
- ICPSR China Census Data Webinar-May 16, 2016
- ICPSR April 12 Webinar
- New Data Archive Available at ICPSR
- 2016 ICPSR Summer Program in Quantitative Methods of Social Research
- ICPSR Feb. 1 Webinar
- ICPSR Announces Funding Opportunity for 2016 Summer Program
- NSF/DoD/NIH Proposal Writing Workshops
- Orientation to the China Data Center at the University of Michigan Webinar
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Open during summer and semester breaks