Data & Information Services Center
Selected Data Sources
DISC provides quantitative, numeric microdata for researchers and students conducting secondary analysis in the social sciences. For DISC users not familiar with statistical software, we have an array of data products with menu-based interfaces.
Longitudinal surveys, macroeconomic indicators, election studies, population studies, socialization patterns, poverty measures, labor force participation, public opinion polls, education and health data, and census data comprise the scope of the collection.
- 2015 ICPSR Summer Program
- Orientation to openICPSR and openICPSR for Institutions and Journals Webinar
- Two ICPSR Funding Opportunities Application deadlines coming soon (Jan. 31, 2015)
- ICPSR Data Webinar
- ICPSR Announces New Data Sharing Tool
- Intergrated Public Use Microdata Series (IPUMS)-International New Samples
- New Census Report on Marital Status/Fertility
- America's Trip to Work
- US Census Bureau Working Paper Examines Race Report Among Hispanic
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Open during summer and semester breaks