Data & Information Services Center
Selected Data Sources
DISC provides quantitative, numeric microdata for researchers and students conducting secondary analysis in the social sciences. For DISC users not familiar with statistical software, we have an array of data products with menu-based interfaces.
Longitudinal surveys, macroeconomic indicators, election studies, population studies, socialization patterns, poverty measures, labor force participation, public opinion polls, education and health data, and census data comprise the scope of the collection.
- ICPSR Feb. 1 Webinar
- ICPSR Announces Funding Opportunity for 2016 Summer Program
- NSF/DoD/NIH Proposal Writing Workshops
- Orientation to the China Data Center at the University of Michigan Webinar
- New link to International Financial Statistics - September 16, 2015
- Roper Center for Public Opinion Research Moving to Cornell University
- University of Wisconsin Research Data Center Inaugural Workshop - Sept. 21, 2015
- National Establishment Time-Series (NETS) Database
- ICPSR Data Training Webinar - May 27, 2015
- Russell Sage Foundation Call for Papers
- ICPSR DDI Webinar
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Open during summer and semester breaks