The U.S. Bureau of the Census is offering a series of free webinars between April and June 2013. From their Training Events page:
The U.S. Census Bureau offers workshops and seminars to help increase data users’ awareness, access and understanding of Census Bureau data products and services. Our workshops and seminars are available to the general public; federal, state and local organizations; and to Census Bureau staff.
You can sign up for the following webinars using the Training Registration Form — it’s a generic registration page used for a variety of classes, so be sure to check “Specify Which Webinar” and type in the webinar name & date.
- The Economic Census and Other Economic Programs (April 17, 1:00 – 3:30 EDT)
- Understanding Census Geography (April 18, 1:00 – 3:00 EDT)
- Introduction to the American Community Survey (April 24, 1:00 – 2:30 EDT)
- The Current Population Survey & Survey of Income and Program Participation (May 8, 1:00 – 3:00 EDT)
- Population Estimates and Projections (May 22, 1:00 – 2:30 EDT)
- Customized Searching Through DataFerrett (May 29, 1:00 – 3:30 EDT)
- How to Navigate American FactFinder (June 19, 1:00 – 3:00 EDT)
- Government Statistics (June 26, 1:00 – 2:30 EDT)