As members of the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research, UW-Madison has access to the Center’s large archive of public opinion data. To learn more about the Roper Center and its data and services, sign up for a 30-40 minute introductory webinar! Coverage includes detailed search strategies for using iPOLL and the Catalog of Dataset holdings and reviews the interactive functionality of the databases. It reviews the various options to obtain crosstabulations using iPOLL, RoperExpress and RoperExplorer—an online data analysis tool that requires no programming.
Register for a session now by clicking a date below (all sessions cover the same material):
- Monday, April 9, 2012 from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
- Tuesday, April 17, 2012 from 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
- Thursday, April 26, 2012 from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
- Friday, April 27, 2012 from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
- Thursday, May 10, 2012 from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
- Tuesday, May 15, 2012 from 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT